I may have taken a long break for dinner, but I’m back!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I’m getting a little sleepy, but I’m doing ok. Breaks have helped me from getting too bleary-eyed.
2) What have you finished reading?
Yeah, I haven’t finished anything. But I’ve read 227 or 292 pages of Glass Houses by Rachel Caine, and I feel confident I can finish it tonight. I VERY rarely read a book in one day, so I consider this a success.
3) What is your favorite read so far?
See above. But I think it would be my favorite even if I had picked up other things. It’s really good!
4) What about your favorite snacks?
Not a ton of snacking. The best was probably the chewy butterscotch bars I made the other day. Yum! And if you’re reading, Debi, I did make Rotel but had to “beef” it up (literally) to make it count for dinner…
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I haven’t spent a lot of time blog-hopping but I see lots I’d like to check out soon.