So, what have I been up to lately? Attacking a mountain of projects, mostly.
I’ve actually made a little dent in my WIPs, but naturally, I replace each finished object with a new project, it seems.
In this post I listed my WIPs. Of that list, I’ve actually finished or frogged almost all of them! But now, the list is still just about as long. I was working through the list on a schedule, but lately I’ve fixated on certain projects. Here’s the current list (newer projects link to my Ravelry project page):
1) Thin Ice – still working on this slowly. It’s not a priority and tends to get put on the sidelines.
2) Clothilde – same thing as Thin Ice. It’s a lovely project, but it’s time consuming, so it tends to get put aside.
3) Sockhead Hat – Laura wanted something made with the Peeta colorway of my Hunger Games yarn, but she didn’t want socks, so I found this pattern. It’s a fun, mindless knit and is in regular rotation.
4) Belle Epoque Socks – I actually have 3 pairs of socks going right now. Fun! These are made with a gorgeous blue-green yarn and I ❤ them.
5) Vitamin D – another one that comes and goes. I’m almost to the sleeves. I still have a very long way to go on this project.
6) A Very Braidy Cowl – I had this goal to do a cowl a month this year. I was on track until this one. This was supposed to be May’s project, and I’m about 3/4 done with it. It’s going to be pretty when done, but it’s sort of a boring knit.
7) Halloween socks – Nothing special about these – I haven’t even put them in Ravelry yet. I have another goal, to knit my “holiday” socks for this year using holiday-specific colors of yarn or themed patterns. I bought this yarn to make these socks with. I cast them on over Memorial Day weekend, but haven’t touched them again.
8) Ella Sleep Sack – this was intended to be a baby shower gift, but I didn’t have time to finish it (and probably won’t finish it by baby-time, either). It will go in my gift stash for a future baby gift. Thus, it isn’t a priority.
9) Test knit socks for my mom – I’m 2 repeats into this pattern and they’re really pretty. Good job, Mom!
Here are some more recent finished projects:
I never posted pictures of the Leaf Blanket, but I did take them, but on a different camera. I’ll try to post pictures of that project soon.